Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thing 8 #13

It seems that we are having to sign up alot of accounts putting our information out there in a lot of different places. It is starting to make me a little nervous, and I don’t think Im going to open a delicous account.

I believe that library patrons could use this tool if they do not own their own personal computer and want to bookmark sites.

All in all I thought that Delicious was a bit confusing and I plan on keeping my bookmarking to Firefox.  It is more comfortable and easily accessable to me rather then opening new accounts all over the internet.

When searching something that I was interested in, I found that it came up with the same hits as it did in google, and I will continue using google for my searches.

When searching the 23things delicious page, I found nothing current or of any importance that would lead me to believe that this tool would be very useful to me.



  
I did not originally post on #13 because I had commented about it on the 23 things. Sorry about that.

No comments: