Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thing 9 #16&17

Who is Bill Bartmann?

The Douglas County library can no longer be accessed this way.

I also use wikis all the time for movie themes and informationa bout authors. A drawback is that you never know if the information is correct or not.  This may work well  when we are working on our emergancy management planning.

I went on the Vermont's 23 things sandbox and got a bunch of great ideas for place to go in the state for some good food.  I also commented that Kinchley's pizza in Ramsey is one of my favorite places to go! I copied and pasted that comment here
http://vermontlibrarieslearn.pbworks.com/

Vermont Librarian said

at 1:01 pm on Feb 12, 2010

Kinchleys Pizza in Ramsey, NJ!!!!!

1 comment:

heather said...

I would say my favorite books right now have to be The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. Since I do all of the YA ordering, that is pretty much all I read. Looks like I will have to read Gifts from the Sea.

THIS IS ANOTHER COMMENT I HAD LEFT ABOUT THE SANDBOX WIKI