Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thing 8 #14

I think twitter would be fun if I had a cellphone that was able to do this.  Some of my friends that are musicians tweet to tell people whena dn where they will be performing.

Fri, 05 Feb 2010 19:58:07 GMT

No offense, but I think that as a public we are already so wrapped up in what celebraties are doung, do we really need to know more? Unplug already!

Libraries in more populated areas may use twitter to post programming, or new releases, etc, but I am not convinced that tweeting is the answer for libraries.  I tried to search VT libraries and found only one person tweeting, and also looked up vermont as a general search, but there was really nothing that interesting there.


I wouldn't say I hate microblogging, I just don't feel that it is for me,.

this is the comment that I had made under #14 for twitter

No comments: