Friday, March 5, 2010

Lesson 11 #23!!!!!!

Wow! That went by really quickly! I have learned a lot and this is a great tool.  Especially for folks that are intimidated like me!

I really liked almost all of the exercises and I have and will continue to use a lot of them.

I use facebook a lot for library announcements, and I think if more of my friends and family had flickr I would utilize that more as well.

I also have printed out and hanging up in my office the 7 and 1/2 habits and the web award short list website.  It's a reminder to me that I am learning new things everyday and that the web is constantly changing!

I did not make an account for some of the exercises because I felt REALLY uncomfortable having my e-mail out in so many places. I appreceated having the wiki already set up for those exercise and think that it wqould be a good idea to have accounts like that for the exercises so that we are not using all of our own personal information.

I doubt however that I will do anything with this blog now that I am done with the 23 things.

I would definitely participate in another discovery program if it was offered.

No comments: